Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kobayashi[_41_] Kobayashi[_41_] is offline

Default Incorrect results of Weekdayname(Weekday... function???

Tom,

Thanks very much, the '
format(weekday(DateValue("05/26/2004")),"dddd")' function certainly di
the trick!

One last question if I may? I need my worksheets to be in uk dat
format: dd/mm/yyyy. However, you have made me a bit worried with you
remarks about using mm/dd/yyyy (which I know is better), but I pass on
of the date values to a variable which I will then use in the abov
function instead of the "05/26/2004" literal date value. Will
encounter problems? Can I easily change the format of the value of th
variable so that it becomes mm/dd/yyyy?

Many thanks,

Adria