Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_78_] John[_78_] is offline

Default Paste Values via VB Q

I have a list of values in cells that I want to paste to a new worksheet,
however these values are not on either the same Row or column, but I want
the 'output' worksheet to be in the format

A1 = Value1; B1 = Value2; C1 = Value3; D1 = Value4
A2 = Value5; B1 = Value6; C1 = Value7; D1 = Value8

The layout of the above values in the 'source' worksheet is as follows

A1 = Value1; B1 = Value2; I20 = Value3; J20 = Value4
A23 = Value5; B23 = Value6; I42 = Value7; J42 = Value8

As you can see there is a set gap in rows between each of my 'segments' of
data. Values to 'output' worksheet should be pastespecial values, as the
source are formulated.

Thanks