Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kobayashi[_39_] Kobayashi[_39_] is offline

Default Incorrect results of Weekdayname(Weekday... function???

I'm trying to determine the day of the week for a date, which will the
be used in an IF argument. However, when I put the following in th
debug pane I get 'Thursday' as the result, when clearly today i
Wednesday!???

I'm actually using a variable which contains the date of "26/05/2004"
but this doesn't work either?

I'm using Excel 2000 with UK regional settings.

?weekdayname(weekday("02/06/2004"))

I'm sure this is going to be something very simple and slightl
embarassing for me when resolved but help would be appreciated!

Very confused!

Adria