Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Message Boxes

Keith,

You might want a progress bar. I like this one

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Keith" wrote in message
I have a series of Macros that take some time to run
through. They involve the opening and closing of several
Excel files. At the end I have a message box explaining
that the process is complete.

But what I want is a message to come up at the start of
the process, telling the user to wait. I don't want any
buttons on this message, and I want it to always be on
top. Once the macro completes I want the message to close
on its own and my current message box to come up.

Can this be done? If so how?