Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default macro help needed

If you can do it manually, then generally you can do it with code. If you
can't do it manually, then generally you can not do it with code.

Look at the macro that worked and modify either that macro to do what you
want or adjust your new macro to operate similarly.

It would be hard to make a more pointed recommendation without seeing the
pertinent code (the code around the area where you are getting an error).

Tom Ogilvy

"djackson " wrote in message
Ok I am using a macro currently, it copies selected cells from roughly
30 sheets and pastes in another workbook.

I went to modify or re-record teh macro and now its telling me copy not
allowed on multiple selections? Not quite sure whats up.

Thanks

---