Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using multiple conditions

In a large complex program that can become unmanageable, whereas taking the
simple step of explicitly stating the counter solves the issue and is no
overhead.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Auric__" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 07:19:26 +0100, Bob Phillips wrote:

"Auric__" wrote in message
.. .
. Also, VB doesn't
need "Next b" and "Next a" - you can leave them both as just "Next"

with
no problems.

But you wouldn't do that would you? It's okay in small, simple code, but

in
long complex code it is far better to include it for helping to know

where
you are when debugging.

If you indent consistently, it's just a matter of looking for where the
code gets indented to that level.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****