Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mwazir mwazir is offline

Default Process excel files, suppress alerts

Many thanks Simon. I set the UpdateLinks property to false and it worked
without any problem.

Kind regards

--
Wazir

"Simon Murphy" wrote in message
Wazir
Update links is an argument of the workbooks.open method.
I generally open stuff without updating links and readonly:
workbooks.open "wbname", false, true
(if you are using vb.net you can use named arguments)
You may want to turn macros off too (Only available in XP
or better)
Cheers
Simon