Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default How to add icons in the Listview control

1st thing:

include an ImageList in your app.
populate the imagelist manually or with code using stdole.

(the imagelist will hold all icons, but in 1 size only!)

now you can simply assign icons from the imagelist to your treeview.
(by name/index etc)

the imagelist itself shows as a block in designmode.
but is invisible at runtime.

now that you know what to look for..
search google on imagelist... plenty of examples..

keepITcool

kvenku wrote:

Hi,

I need to add icons in the listview. How do to this. Can any one help
me out.

Also i need to place icons in Treeview control. I hope that the code
should be more or less same for both controls.

I would appreciate if you send me some examples

Regards

Venkatesh.

---