Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chrisrita[_3_] chrisrita[_3_] is offline

Default Find the xlstart folder

Thanks, David, Chip and Michel.

I developed a code that is useful to my work and some of my colleague
asked me for it. In order to install the function into others
computers i wrote another macro that can automatically add the code a
well as a button to their excels. Since the code is designed to b
added to the personal.xls which does not exist for every computer,
have to have the macro find out the xlstart folder so as to add th
file. Michel's solution fits my macro the best. and Michel figures ou
a brand new way that I will learn and try later. Millions of thanks t
David for your warm help and illumination.

Chri