Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Print to Adobe Acrobat (2 ws to one file)

Does your version of Excel have the Acrobat add-in installed? If so, just
record a macro and see what you get. What I got was:

Application.ActivePrinter = "Acrobat PDFWriter on LPT1:"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"Acrobat PDFWriter on LPT1:"

--

Vasant

"Michael McClellan" wrote in message
om...
I would like a macro that would print 2 or 3certain worksheets from a
workbook to Adobe and print them to one acrobat file and name it
something based on a cell in the current worksheet. Does anyone know
how to begin doing this?