Dave Peterson

Some info:

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

I'd remove some of the formatting. (maybe format per column??)

If it gets too bad, you may not be able to reopen your workbook. If that
happens, then a few people have posted that they could open the file in
OpenOffice, then remove some of the formatting, save it and then excel would
open that file ok.

http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

Melody05 wrote:

When I hit the save button on my excel database file, I get a message that
says "couldn't save all the data & formatting you recently added". I hit ok,
exit the program and immediately re-open. It seems that my changes are saved
and I can hit the save key then and I do not receive the message at that
time. This has not always happened, it is a recent problem and it is
annoying to keep having to close and reopen every time I make a change. Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated.

--

Dave Peterson