Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Inventory Workbook - automated entry worksheet???

What you describe isn't difficult I wouldn't think - but I wouldn't see
every entry requiring a new row on one of the 4 sheets - it seems like some
of the existing rows would need to be updated - but then maybe you are
storing transactions and not maintaining a balance. So in either case it
wouldn't be difficult, but would probably be involved - so not being
difficult doesn't mean it wouldn't take substantial work.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brian" wrote in message
Tom,

There in lies the problem, I don't know VBA.
I have used VBA before, but just in a copy-and-paste mode,
someone gave me code, and I pasted it in.
Is this a rather complicated thing to program?

Thanks