Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gnappo Gnappo is offline

Default Scanning cells to get their value

Hi all.

I'm just a beginner in VBA and Excel.

I must scan several contiguous cells, starting from left to right, checking
their value:
if the cell is empty, do nothing and move to check the next one at your
right

if the cell value is 0.25, get column ID (A, B, C...) and store, in another
cell, the value of the corresponding "ID"1 cell.
For example: if I check row 3 and I start checking from cell C3, if the 1st
cell = 0.25 is I3, I must store in my destination cell the value of I0.

Is anybody in there who can help me?

Thank you in advance.

--
Gnappo