Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pete.McCosh Pete.McCosh is offline

Default problem with Application.ScreenUpdating

Betty,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False stops the display from
changing while your macro is operating. This makes things
run quicker and prevents the user from seeing a whole lot
of annoying flickering stuff! However, once your macro has
run, the changes that were made (values altered, workbooks
created and so forth) will all be visible to the user
unless you have closed or hidden them.

Pete