Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
timspin timspin is offline

Default Move to a cell referenced from the current cell.

Hi all,

Can anyone help me.
I have a huge table, full of data
To see the data I use 5 different worksheets referencing this table.
When Im in one of these worksheets, I see some data I want to change,
dont want to have to spend ages going to my main data table, searchin
for the right place and editing. I would like to select a cell in
worksheet, and for a macro (when I hit Shift F1 say) to place th
cursor in the location that was referenced from that cell.

This would be really useful, any ideas and help greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Tim Ge