Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Zaidan K Zaidan is offline

Default sending email winthin a macro via Excell 2000 under win98

Dear Ron,
You amaze me in your quick responses. I do have a question and a
suggestion.
I think using Application.SendKeys "%S" will become very reliable if you
put a one second PAUSE (time loop) after executing .Display and one
second Pause after executing Application.SendKeys "%S". I have not tried
it, but I wanted to see what you think.
Then if I use this Application.SendKeys "%S", then I need to disable the
Spell Check feature. even though there are no misspelled words, but it
does stop at strange names or long numbers. How do you disable the spell
check via VBA, and then re-enable it what you are done.

As for the option of http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Prevent
Do I need to do any coding for the Redemption add-In

thank you