Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default sending email winthin a macro via Excell 2000 under win98

You can try this also instead of .Send

.Display
'You can try to use the line below (not always reliable)
'It will press the Send button in every mail for you
'Application.SendKeys "%S"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Prevent

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Zaidan" wrote in message om...
I have wrote vba code to send email from Excel via Outlook 2000.
Usually I send about 30 emails a day within excell2000, and the
problem I get this warning box which prompts for user input. It say
something like sending email on my behalf. It takes few seconds then I
can click on OK to send it. But it is too much when you have to send
30 email a day. I did see another user having this problem, and I got
lost with the solutions offered.
I understand that it is a security issue within Outlook 2000 and I
know that I have version 9.0.0.6627
I can't use CDO, since I am running Win98 and I need to keep a copy of
the email that is sent.
The Application.DisplayAlerts = False doesn't work.

Please advise, take it easy with me since I have not programmed for
the last 12-years (C and Fourth).