Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zaidan Zaidan is offline

Default sending email winthin a macro via Excell 2000 under win98

I have wrote vba code to send email from Excel via Outlook 2000.
Usually I send about 30 emails a day within excell2000, and the
problem I get this warning box which prompts for user input. It say
something like sending email on my behalf. It takes few seconds then I
can click on OK to send it. But it is too much when you have to send
30 email a day. I did see another user having this problem, and I got
lost with the solutions offered.
I understand that it is a security issue within Outlook 2000 and I
know that I have version 9.0.0.6627
I can't use CDO, since I am running Win98 and I need to keep a copy of
the email that is sent.
The Application.DisplayAlerts = False doesn't work.

Please advise, take it easy with me since I have not programmed for
the last 12-years (C and Fourth).