Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Blow Joe Blow is offline

Default VB6.0 vs VB6.3

Now it all starts to make sense. My Excel is 2002 with VB6.3, work's is
Excel 2000 with VB6.0 I borrowed a copy of work's Office disk and installed
Excel seperately so that I have both vertions now. I have gone through and
deleted/changed/commented out, the code that doesn't work on the 6.0

Is turning Excel/VBA 6.0 into 6.3 as easy as installing an update?
Is 6.0 OLD and behind the times? ie is it worth it for me to guide 20+
stores to install the above update?
Should I just suck up the differences and code in 6.0?

Thank you for your experience.

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
"Joe Blow" skrev i melding

But you should take this to a Visual Basic newsgroup, this place deal

with
Excel.

Well, it is an Excel macro that I programmed that I am having the

problem
with.

Gotcha, sorry. It is not Visual Studio, it is the version in the VB editor
in Excel. Forget the nonsense advice in my first reply.

My Excels here say Visual Basic (Excel97) and Visual Basic 6.3 (Excel

2000,
XP and 2003). Which Excel version is causing the problems ? See Help

About
in Excel herself.

This also makes it a "what's wrong with my code" question with tons of
possible answers. You have to post the code.

Best wishes Harald