Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gavmer[_27_] gavmer[_27_] is offline

Default Urgent...insert values

Hi all,

thank you for the replies. Ill explain a little better. My workbook i
used to compile machinery. The parts are all listed in column A (aroun
200 of them). Each part may be used on up to 90 different machin
configurations. I cannot use a combo box with 90 options for obviou
reasons. I can summarise the machine by certain criteria though.

P LV PLV PPLV LTTLV PLTTLV
PP PL
1 colour
2 colour PRICING
3 colour
....12 colour

The part prices depend on the no of colours and the machine config a
above. What i was thinking was, if the user somehow selected the no o
colours at the beginning, the macine pricing for that colour range onl
appeared in the rest of the combo boxes. (each part currently has
combo box listing pricing but this is a simple machine.)

I can send a sample book that shows what im after but on a large
scale.

Any ideas?????