Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John M[_5_] John M[_5_] is offline

Default EXCEL.exe Error

Hello,

I am working on a spreadsheet where each time I scroll to
column "DV" the program closes and gives me the following
message:

EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error
log is being created.

This is a critical financial model that I am working on
and cannot be recreated very easily, so I am hoping
someone has a suggestion for fixing this problem. It does
not even tell me where the error log resides so I can know
what type of error I am dealing with. Any help is much
appreciated.

John