Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Editting textbox value that is grouped with a shape

Is the textbox from the control toolbox toolbar or from the forms toolbar

What is the shape?

Why not post the code the does the ungrouping, updating and regrouping.

Tom Ogilvy

"David Cuthill" wrote in message
I am trying to edit the value of a textbox that I have
grouped with a shape (using code). The only way I can seem
to change the value is to ungroup the shape and textbox
then change the value of the textbox and then regroup
them. Is there a more simpler way of doing this - how do
you access a grouped textbox to edit the content?

David