Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking Comboboxes

Oreg,

If you want a sample workbook of linked comboboxes, drop me your email
address and I will mail it to you.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Oreg " wrote in message
Hello,

Got a combobox question. Ive created a form listing dates (combobox1),
and ticket numbers (combobox2) on a sheet. I've set the rowsource for
both comboxes and info shows up just fine when form is opened. Is
there code I can add that when a date is selected in combobox1,
combobox2 will change to the related ticket number? Also, could a
scroll bar be added which when pulled down, will scroll down column A??

---