Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dayanand Dayanand is offline

Default How to create LOG file for commands executed in VB..?

Hi Yogendra,
Thanx for u r response. Actually i have built an application in VB in which i am calling multilple call functions. Now my requirement is that, when ever i run my application.... a text file should be created on desktop and in thet current date and logging date has to be printed and then onwards which ever VB commands are going to be executed in my application, all those should be line by line logged to the text file.
Hope u got my point.
Could u please give me solution..?

Regards
Dayanand