Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sjbeeny[_6_] sjbeeny[_6_] is offline

Default Enter data depending on Col A

Thanks for the suggestion John, but I dont know how many cells in col
will be used and if I fill the formulae down then I get a whole lot o
zeros in the fields that there is no corresponding vlookup value for.

also as I have made the unused cells of the sheet grey I need to adjus
the formatting for the cells that will have values. so I need to fin
some code that says somthing like

For the values in Range "ItenN" then put vlookup formulae i
corresponding Range "name", where vlookup value is the value of th
line it is on.

I have attached the document to try and help my stateing of th
problem. I am having trouble with the 3rd sheet that I have labelle
invoice. If you look at the second sheet and add a couple of bboks t
the order then press "order entry" and look at the 3rd sheet you wil
see what my difficulty is.

I am trying to automate it so that when the "order entry" button i
pushed all the details come up in the Invoice section.

Cheers,
Simo

Attachment filename: book catalogue.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=56160