Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default VB6.0 vs VB6.3

"Joe Blow" skrev i melding
news:DOvuc.593189$Pk3.417214@pd7tw1no...

But you should take this to a Visual Basic newsgroup, this place deal

with
Excel.

Well, it is an Excel macro that I programmed that I am having the problem
with.

Gotcha, sorry. It is not Visual Studio, it is the version in the VB editor
in Excel. Forget the nonsense advice in my first reply.

My Excels here say Visual Basic (Excel97) and Visual Basic 6.3 (Excel 2000,
XP and 2003). Which Excel version is causing the problems ? See Help About
in Excel herself.

This also makes it a "what's wrong with my code" question with tons of
possible answers. You have to post the code.

Best wishes Harald