Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan D. Alan D. is offline

Default setting address in "mail as attachment" macro

I'm afraid I'm not clear on these instructions. I don't find a
"Tools=References" path in either Excel (2000) or Outlook. Also, as my
intention is to also allow access to this form over the internet, I'm
wondering if defining the mail client application as Outlook might be a
litttle restrictive. Is there any other way to generate a more generic
email, like with a mailto hyperlink, with the Excel form - in whatever it's
current state of completion - attached? Thanks.

Alan D.

------
"kedarkulkarni " wrote in
message ...