Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Doing something wrong - xlVeryHidden

Are you sure "Graph Data" is the correct name of the sheet, and that it is
in the active workbook? Dumb question, but it's possible you could have
leading or trailing spaces. Normally this would throw an error but not if
you have On Error Resume Next statement before that.

--

Vasant

"Kevin" wrote in message
I'm doing something wrong with a very simple command.
When I step through the Auto_Open macro it seems to
execute fine, but the worksheet is still visible. What's
wrong with the following?

Worksheets("Graph Data").Visible = xlVeryHidden

What have I done stupid with this simple statement?

thanks in advance

kevin