kdunnSBLI

No, I didn't add any code to make the Calendar move. I tried freezing the
pane like you suggested but that didn't work. Thanks anyway. I still think
that there is a way to have a control move automatically whenever you scroll
thru a spreadsheet. I'll keep looking and asking. Thanks Dave.

Kevin

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
Do you have any code that moves that calendar control when you

scroll/change
selection?

If you do, maybe you can use very similar code to keep track of the

listboxes.

An easier alternative...

Move the listboxes to Row 1 (and make row 1 taller).

Then with row 1 still visible, select A2 and click on Window|freeze panes.

kdunnSBLI wrote:

I have a calendar control on my spreadsheet which moves whenever I

scroll
down and I want my listboxes to behave the same way, but they're not.

The
Format Control property for the listboxes is set to "Move but don't

size
with cells", so I don't know what else to do.
I'm using Excel 2002. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Kevin

--

Dave Peterson