Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scroll to Current Month on Combo box using Data Validation

You could set the value of the DV cell to Today, this will force it.

Interestingly, you couldn't do that from the worksheet if that date is not
in the list, but you can from VBA.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
I don't believe you have any control of the list box created by a
Data Validation list.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"JMay" wrote in message
Using Data Validation I have a combo box with a list

=payperiods (which are
1/9/04
1/23/04
2/6/04
2/20/04
3/5/04...
5/28/04
6/11/04...
12/24/04

Here in the May/June time of the year, I'd like to have when

the employee
clicks
on the DownArrow of the Combo box instead of seeing the first 8

entries
being 1/9/04, 1/23/04 etc I'd like to based on =now() or

today() have the
listing "start-with" the first date meeting my =now() criteria.

Can this be
done?

Thanks in advance,