Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Hargreaves Rob Hargreaves is offline

Default MCSEs

HI,

This is off topic but I live in the UK and am just about
to do a few mcse course study books to get 70-270 (XP) and
70-290 (Server 2003 Environment) once I complete the books
and feel as though I am ready to take the exams what do
you do? Are there study centres all round the country
offering a place to take the exams? How many of these
modules 70,*** etc take up an MCSE and what routes can you
go down? I cant really find much in the way of prices or
options or anything really that useful on the ms site so
any help is good.

Many Thanks
Rob