Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
iwrk4dedpr[_6_] iwrk4dedpr[_6_] is offline

Default Code not executing

I'm wondering if anybody has come accros a problem similar to this.

I have a workook which when it opens begins an automatic updat
process. When the process is complete the workbook is to close.
However, in the code in the close event it won't executet he code.
There are no errors the code just doesn't perform.

For example the one line of code is Me.Save. The workbook doe
nothing. Now if I insert a Cancel = True, then abort the code, an
then close the workbook manually when I step through the cod
everything works perfectly.

I use a OLE object and I'm wondering if that could be the cause.
However, I use the same object in other books without issue. Ha
anybody ever seen this problem and it's cause