Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reset system clock?

I don't know enough about regular expressions (except copy|paste <bg) to help.

But those guys did a nice job (and you too with the VBA implementation).

Dana DeLouis wrote:

Thank you Dave! I learned something new on the .vbs side. :)

I did some further "research" also. Here is a quick and dirty modified
version of the code in an Excel vba module.
Here's what I have so far in case anyone else is interested. Not finalized,
or fully tested. I like to use speech, so most others may want to remove
that part.
There's room for all kinds of neat features and improvements.
I kept most of the variables as variants (similar to vbs), and will most
likely change them in the future.

Thanks again. :)

Dana DeLouis

--