Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oskar[_2_] Oskar[_2_] is offline

Default Prevent "standard" key event in userform

In found out (see "PgDn in Userform") how to capture the pressing of PgDn with keypressed and try to use it to read the next record into the form

Unfortunately, the "standard event" is executed too. I.e. PgDn in a combo box get the new record (fine) but also changes the value of the combo box (not fine)

Any way to prevent this

Oska

P.S. I don't know if starting a new thread is a correct procedure to draw (renewed) attention to an old thread. If not, I would like some illumination.