Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Worsheet Name Change Based on cell's value

Hi
you have to paste this code into the worksheet for which the name has
to be changed. It checks cell K5 on this sheet

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Thank you Frank but I could not get the code to work. I pasted your
code in the Worsheet module but it does not change the name of the
worksheet.

Steve I pasted your code and it did work for the 3rd sheet in the
workbook so I simply changed the index number to 2 and it worked on
the sheet I was trying to change. If I make a copy of the sheet then
I need to go into the code and manually change the index, is there a
way to make this automatic when I creat a copy of the worksheet?

Thank you both for your advice and quick response.

---