Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nuver[_2_] nuver[_2_] is offline

Default Worsheet Name Change Based on cell's value

Thank you Frank but I could not get the code to work. I pasted your cod
in the Worsheet module but it does not change the name of th
worksheet.

Steve I pasted your code and it did work for the 3rd sheet in th
workbook so I simply changed the index number to 2 and it worked on th
sheet I was trying to change. If I make a copy of the sheet then I nee
to go into the code and manually change the index, is there a way t
make this automatic when I creat a copy of the worksheet?

Thank you both for your advice and quick response