Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Paste to specific line, and continue to Paste each time on next row not over

Tom,

Change,

Range("B13").Select

Range("B65536").End(xlUp)(2).Select

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"tomkarakowski " wrote in
message ...
Hello-
I am new to macros and would like some help. I have a spreadsheet that
does some calcuations based on numbers you input (cells B9 to E9
require you to input numbers, F9,G9,H9 and I9 report numbers from sheet
two cells that are generated by the B9 to E9 pn sheet 1).I have a
command button that copies the B9:I9 Line down to B13, then clears B9
to E9 for new data entry. I'd like to be able to hit my button again
and have the macro go to paste at B13, see that data is there and
proceed to B14 and paste and then next time see B14 is populated go to
B15, etc.. Any help with this is appreciated - below is what I have
assigned to my command button.

Also I only have 97 so keep that in mind
Thanks -Tom

Range("B9:I9").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("B13").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=
_
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("B9:F9").Select