Default Charts in each sheet to Powerpoint

Hi everybody,

I have created an Excel file with multiple charts, each of them is on a
single sheet. I'm trying to create a macro to copy each slide, paste it
on a powerpoint slide, get to the next sheet, to copy the slide, paste
it on the next powerpoint slide, and so on till the end.

Here's the code. I'm stuck when I try to copy the chart.
Does anyone know a simple way to achieve that ?

Thanks

Sub GraphPowerpoint()

Dim PPApp As PowerPoint.Application
Dim PPPres As PowerPoint.Presentation
Dim PPSlide As PowerPoint.Slide
Dim PresentationFileName As Variant
Dim SlideCount As Long
Dim iCht As Integer

Set PPApp = CreateObject("Powerpoint.Application")
PPApp.Visible = True

Set PPPres = PPApp.Presentations.Add(msoTrue)
Set PPSlide = PPPres.Slides.Add(1, ppLayoutBlank)
PPApp.ActiveWindow.ViewType = ppViewSlide

For Each f In Worksheets

Sheets(f.Name).Activate
ActiveChart.CopyPicture Appearance:=xlScreen, Size:=xlScreen,
Format:=xlPicture

SlideCount = PPPres.Slides.Count
Set PPSlide = PPPres.Slides.Add(SlideCount + 1, ppLayoutBlank)
With PPSlide
.Shapes.Paste
End With

PPApp.ActiveWindow.Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignCenters, True
PPApp.ActiveWindow.Selection.ShapeRange.Align msoAlignMiddles, True

SlideCount = SlideCount + 1

Next

End Sub