Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nubee nubee is offline

Default Setting SeriesCollection values in Excel 2000

"pikus " wrote in message
: That depends. is there a certain set of criteria that you're using to
: determine whether or not a certain cell is included? You may be better
: off mirroring the same data contiguously in a hidden row, column or
: sheet and pointing the chart at THAT data. - Pikus
:
By the time I set the series collection values I do know the exact cells
that are included for each series. Mirroring would require more effort as
other data columns are also involved.

Sorting is also another option, but a specific order need to be kept, as
specified in the category column. Sorting by the series column does not
guarantee a consistent ordering of the category column.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Long