Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Last cell

One more try. I have a worksheet, where I am putting a
table that is 1000 rows "tall" and it is below some
existing data, which is some 300 rows "tall." Once this
is done, the table is then deleted. If you do a Ctrl +
End, you end up somewhere around row 1300, which is way
below the data. If I recreate the table, the code finds
the last used cell ie row 1300 and puts the table there.
In previous versions I could change that last used cell
by deleting rows with code, but I am not able to do that
anymore. I can NOT change the last used cell. Does anyone
know how I can change the the last used cell?

The last used cell does not have to contain data or
comments. As I mentioned, I had been able to delete rows
in previous versions and permanently change the last used
cell ie if I deleted rows 1000 to 1300, where 1300 had
been the last used row, a new last used cell was created
and became row 1000. It also did not matter that some of
these cells contained data.

Thanks for your help.