Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Erin[_5_] Erin[_5_] is offline

Default filtered data

I have a sheet with auto-filter turned on. I then have a macro that copies all the data from this sheet to another sheet and applies a specific filter. This is for the user to get a printed copy of only specific data. Here's the code

NumRows = Sheets("Details").Range("A8").CurrentRegion.Rows.C ount +
With Sheets("Newsprint"
.Visible = Tru
.Selec
.Rows("8:3000").ClearContent
End Wit
Sheets("Details").Range("A8:AM" & NumRows).Cop
Sheets("Newsprint").Range("A8").PasteSpecia
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=14, Criteria1:="N

The problem is once the autofilter of filed 14 is applied, this also hides the sub-total row. This doesn't do this on my original data sheet.

Any Ideas?