Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default BUG????

Hi
you have to enter this kind of value manually or use in a helper column
a formula like
=TEXT(A1,"000-0000")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
thanks dude
yea that was it.... :)
any ideas how i can convert the custom format to actual
format so that i only get 123-4567 as value and not 1234567
when i retrieve it from the cell.