Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Cursor cell selector is displayed again

your asking a question why your screen isn't updated
(and you see the "double cursor")

You sure your code reaches the end (where you reset it to true) and
doesn't bug out on an error before it reaches that line?

Also: Menu.Animation (right click toolbar,customize/tab options) =
if it's on SLIDE my system tends to have these hiccups.
Fade takes less processor time.

keepITcool

Robert Kempers wrote:

Correct. I am using a macro which is setting screenupdating to false at
the start of the code. By ending the macro I put it back to true.

What are you trying to tell me ?