Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Shaw[_4_] Simon Shaw[_4_] is offline

Default PageSetup

When using Page Scaling, I want to force the pages wide to 1 and use as many pages as necessary for length. I don't know how long it is going to be so I set it to say 1000 pages long. Yet when printing or viewing the results, the page has been shunk to the point where it only uses about half the page or less of the page. I can override the zoom until I get something that looks good, but how do I do this programatically