Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Koppel Greg Koppel is offline

Default Click events on charts

Hi Steve,

I am not sure if it will work for your purpose, but you can right-click on
the chart and choose assign macro. It runs the assigned macro when the chart
is clicked on.

HTH, Greg

"Steve" wrote in message
I am trying to respond to a MouseUp event on a chart. I
can set up the chart as a class object and see its
Activate event operate but I still can't get it to respond
to a click. I think the problem is that by the time I can
click on the chart, the VBA program has finished, hence it
is not listening for events. Any suggestions?

Steve