DOOGIE

Thanks again!

"RagDyeR" wrote:

There's really nothing odd about array formulas.
They have their place, where there might not be any other way to accomplish
a calculation.

In your case however, you could use a non-array formula to do the same job:

=IF(COUNTIF(B55:B175,"100")0,"YES","NO")

RD

"DOOGIE" wrote in message
No, I did not realize that. I tried it and it works! Excel has a lot of odd
quirks. Thank you very much!

"Ragdyer" wrote:

Do you realize that your formula is an *array* formula?
--
Array formulas must be entered with CSE, <Ctrl <Shift <Enter, instead

of
the regular <Enter, which will *automatically* enclose the formula in

curly
brackets, which *cannot* be done manually.
--
HTH,

RD

-

-
"DOOGIE" wrote in message
=IF(OR(B55:B175100),"YES","NO")

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Post your formula.

RD

"DOOGIE" wrote in message
I am using a nested IF_OR statement to evaluate a list of values to

see
if
any of them are 100, and to return YES if they are, and NO if they

are
not.
When I enter the formula using the formula palette, the value shown in

the
palette is NO which is correct, however #VALUE! is displayed in the

cell. I
have checked and the formula is entered correctly. I am completely
perplexed.
Any help would be appreciated.