Pegita

Default Create a pick list to use to go to a text cell in Excel

One spreadsheet tab contains multiple project reports of about 20 lines each.
Each section has a text header. I want to create a pick list in a cell at
the top of the tab so I can quickly go to a project header and see the report
for that project. Just using a filter won't work, I need to see the 20 lines
following the header. I need either a find or a go to that will pick the
project name from the list, but it needs to be a permanent function set up in
a cell. Can I do this within the functions of Excel, or do I need a macro?
I'm not macro-wise.