Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
onedaywhen onedaywhen is offline

Default disregard the Outlook dialog box sending task/eMail from Excel 2003

wrote ...

currently i am creating a macro in Excel 2003 which will create an
Outlook Task which is assigned and send to the recipient. the issue is
that Outlook 2003 displays a dialog box asking if this access is
allowed. my question is it at all possible to have this dialog box
either suppressed or have it automatically acknowledged by line of
code.

Every time I get on a flight, someone say things like, 'In the
unlikely event of a sudden drop in cabin pressure, an oxygen mask will
drop from the overhead compartment. Pull the mask firmly towards you
to release the flow of oxygen etc etc'

My question is, is it at all possible to have this important safety
announcement either suppressed or have it automatically acknowledged
that we've heard it all before?