Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default CODE FOR CHECK BOXES, AND EXCEL AS ATTACHMENT !

Hi
for your second question see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

jay dean wrote:
2 questions:
(1) I have created a check box in a worksheet using the visual basic
toolbar (not forms). I need a code to assign to the check box such
that when clicked on, the check box displays "X" instead of a check
mark, and when clicked on again it displays nothing. In other words
when clicked on, the check box should toggle between "X" and not
showing anything.

(2) I need a code that will attach the current workbook (say
WorkbookA.xls) as an e-mail attachment. I use microsoft outlook. The
"TO:" field of the e-mail should contain two addresses like
" and " and the subject line of the
e-mail should contain a subject like "Hello World!". The body of the
e-mail should contain a message like "Thank you for your
participation". All of the above must be done automatically.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Jay Dean