Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SkipVought SkipVought is offline

Default How do I approach this?

You stated...

"Q2 will be populated only once and will be used as a
baseline for making database growth projections."

Then you stated...

"[a] If an entry exists in Q1 that does not exist in Q2,
it must be added to Q2

[b] If an entry exists in Q2 that does not exist in Q1,
it must be deleted from Q2"

This seems to be contradictory since you stated that "Q2
will be populated only once". Could you please explain?